Government of Pakistan - Ministry of Defence, Project Director Green-AI Project Management Unit
Development Fellow (Drones)
Government of Pakistan - Ministry of Defence, Project Director Green-AI Project Management Unit2139 views
|Posted date||1st February, 2023||Last date to apply||15th February, 2023|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for appointments under policy for the “National Development Internship Programme” for One-year Internship (not extendable) against temporary posts of National Development Internship Programme (NDIP) in PSDP Project titled, “Development of ICT and Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Precision Agriculture systems utilizing dual-use Aerospace Technologies-GreenAI”, at NASTP (ACP), Rawalpindi / Islamabad, reporting unit Ministry of Defence, Pakistan.
- BE (Avionics EE or related discipline) or BCS / BIT or equivalent BE/BS (16 years education)
- Background in Drones / UAVs development
Task to be Performed
- Crystallization of technology design, including user requirements and technical parameters.
- Managing procurement formalities, interacting with private sector designers / consultants, preparing project reports / updates / summaries in conformance with PSDP regulations
- Handling Project Management activities using suitable software.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and written test. No TA/DA will be admissible for test /interview. There will be no age relaxation on any ground.
- The Organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Last date to apply is 15 February, 2023.