ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Abilities and proven experience to monitor, diagnose, and resolve technical issues associated with a range of IT hardware and software systems. The successful candidate is expected to prepare documents / records (MS Office), update online forms, manage computer/network devices and software, and install operating systems, patches and other software, among other duties. His/her key duties include:
- Enter data into the system to produce drafts or final copies or to update/create files.
- Proofreads and edits input to ensure accuracy and completeness of data or text and reconcile routine errors or discrepancies.
- Perform preventive maintenance of IT equipment and maintain associated equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records of works performed.
- Contribute to unit goals by accomplishing related duties, as required.
- Responding to customer requests and emergencies as needed.
- Monitoring computer systems for malfunctions and errors.
- Performing maintenance and updates on hardware and software systems as needed.
- Setting up and configuring new hardware such as computers, servers, and other peripherals.
- Installing and updating software such as MS Office, antivirus, and operating systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Trained computer operators, preferably with a computer diploma and 01 year relevant experience (PMU Staff)
- Sound knowledge of IT hardware including computers, servers, networking equipment and other peripherals.
- Excellent understanding of software systems including network, enterprise, and office programs.
- Ability to provide excellent customer services even in stressful situations.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Experienced in identifying and solving technical issues and maintenance and providing support to databases
- Solid understanding of daily processes and procedures required to provide help desk support
- Proficient in providing online assistance, using diagnostic tools, developing user guides, updating records and upgrading software systems.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake/false documents will be rejected at any stage during or after recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and written test. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The Organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancy at any stage without assigning any reason.